The Secours populaire français is a non-profit making association. It is recognised as a public utility institution, accredited for popular education and educational association complementary to public education.
Director of Publication : Henriette Steinberg
Hoster : Claranet (Typhon)- +33 (0)1 70 616 616
9-11 rue Froissart
75140 Paris Cedex 03
+33.1 44 78 21 00
Data Protection Policy
This site stores “cookies” on your computer. Cookies are small pieces of data sent to your computer by a website, that can be read on your next visit.
Here are the cookies we use :
- mc_session_ids[*] (6 cookies) : used by the plugin “Math captcha” for website forms to protect our forms against spammers (expiration delay = 5 minutes)
- _pk_id.* and _pk_ref.* : used by Matomo (an open-source analytics tool) for anonymized statistics about our visitors (default delay = 13 months)
- _pk_ses.* : used by Matomo (an open-source analytics tool) to identify unique visits, for anonymized statistics purpose (default delay = 30 minutes)
None of these cookies are used to be connected, in any way, to personal information.
Processing of personal data
The information collected on this site is recorded in a file computerized by the Secours populaire français (SPF). The controller is his Director General.
These data are intended for Secours populaire français and the third parties it mandates, for internal management purposes, to join the solidarity network of the SPF, respond to your requests, appeal to you as part of its missions, send to you information on the missions and actions of the SPF.
The data is not rented, exchanged or sold to third parties. It is not transferred outside the European Union.
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you can access your personal data, request rectification, limitation or erasure and oppose their use, by contacting, depending on the nature of the contact you had with us :
- The donor relationship service : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The webmasters : email@example.com
- Postal mail for all these recipients : 9/11 rue Froissart 75140 Paris cedex 03 France
You can also contact the data protection officer of Secours populaire français through the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org